As Melbourne’s north continues to expand - becoming a crucial growth corridor for Victoria - Merrifield is perfectly poised to become its new heart.
- Only 30 kilometres from Melbourne’s CBD;
- Direct access from Donnybrook Road to the freeway network, including the Hume Freeway and the proposed Outer Metropolitan Ring road; and
- Easy and efficient access across both metropolitan Melbourne and regional Victoria.
Whether travelling for business or pleasure, carrying a load of freight or a bag of groceries, straightforward journeys to key Melbourne locations are assured via:
- Melbourne Airport;
- Metropolitan, Victorian and interstate rail services;
- Improvements to the public transport network throughout the region - including bus rapid transit; and
- New arterial road links - including Aitken Boulevard (E14).