MAB Rosenthal is actively seeking to acquire grocery anchored neighborhood shopping centers located in key strategic markets throughout the south eastern US.
- Class A to class B+
- Single asset: $8 million to $20 million purchase, will consider portfolio acquisitions
- Center anchored by dominant or No. 2 grocer in the trade area. Anchor should occupy no
more then 40% GLA
- Stable, high-quality tenancy offering daily necessities or convenience shopping
- Strong population growth with a minimum 20,000 population within three mile concentric
- Average daily traffic count in excess of 15,000 cars
- Above average demographics for the area
- Stabilized properties preferred; consider properties in lease-up with protective covenants
- Will consider forward purchase commitment for new construction on a case by case basis
- All cash buyer. Will consider cash to existing assumable first mortgage debt on a case by
- Quick response and fast closing.
Senior Vice President - Investments
704 444 8406