The MAB Development Fund was a mezzanine debt fund which provided finance to a range of development projects sourced and managed by MAB Corporation.
Established: March 2004
Wound up: May 2007
- University Hill, Bundoora, Victoria
- Northcorp Industry Park, Broadmeadows, Victoria
- National Business Park, Campbellfield, Victoria
- Translink Business Park, Keilor Park, Victoria
The Fund’s loans were entitled to an aggregate return and comprised of:
- Base Return (approximately 8% per annum)
- Performance Return (up to 7% per annum) if forecast sales revenue was achieved
- Out Performance Return (up to 10% of Excess Sales Revenue ) if forecast sales revenue was exceeded
Sales expectations were exceeded and the Fund achieved an average annual return of 17.6% per annum during its life.