Smart Car and the MAB Corporation Conder residential tower at NewQuay are joining forces to offer Conder purchasers an opportunity to purchase a Smart Car with their apartment over the summer period that will include a special Smart Car parking space provided by MAB Corporation.
General Manager for MAB Developments, Mr Rod McDonald said that making an allowance for the Smart Car suits the needs of inner city living and reflects the planning needs of residential developments in the future, Mr McDonald said.
“Space and ease of mobility for Conder purchasers were the key consideration in developing a relationship with the very compact Smart Car for the promotion. It provides purchasers with a cost efficient option to enhance their inner city lifestyle.
To support the promotion, a 12 metre high Smart Car tower has been erected on the NewQuay promenade displaying six Smart Cars in a unique stacking tower that will be displayed until the end of February.”
To find out more about the Smart Car and Conder promotion, the NewQuay and Conder sales team can be contacted on 1300 555 033 for an appointment or will be at the NewQuay Display Suite located on NewQuay Promenade, Docklands.
CONDER TOWER – KEY POINTS
– Tower named after Charles Conder – prominent Australian artist.
– The Conder includes 200 apartments with a mix of one, two and three bedroom apartments.
– Tower includes retail and food and beverage outlets on the ground floor that have already attracted high quality operators.
– Tower will be completed for settlement in August 2005. Architect for the
– Tower is Plus Architecture and interior designer is Hassell. Facilities n the
– Tower include a 20-metre indoor lap pool, sauna, fully equipped gymnasium, and a large landscaped BBQ and garden podium area.
– Each apartment offers a minimum of 1 car security car parking space and storage cage.
– Fittings include Miele appliances, stone top benches and reverse cycle air conditioning.
– Tower is 70 percent sold.